If you want to enroll yourself in a dental college and don’t know which one you should go for then we are here presenting top 10 dental college of US where you can take admission. They are the top most and reputed ones. Have a read.
10. Columbia University College of Dental Medicine: the school is located at 630 West 168the street in Manhattan, New York City. It is estimated that 75 students graduate from DDS program. Academic programs offered here are Doctor of Dental Surgery degree; graduate dental education is offered in advanced education in general dentistry, Endodontics, General practice residency, Orthodontics, Pediatric dentistry, Periodonitcs, Prosthodonitics, Oral and Maxillofacial pathology, Oral and Maxillofacial surgery.
9. University of Washington, School of Dentistry: the school is located in Seattle and the only school of dentistry in the state of Washington. The School of Dentistry provides research in orofacial pain, anxiety, tissue repair, practice based research, regeneration and other area of dentistry. The school provides degrees in Doctor of dental surgery, PhD, Master of Science in dentistry, Master of Science with dual degree, Master’s in Public Health.
8. McGill University, Faculty of Dentistry: new facilities and other things are established in this university that makes it above the average dental institution. Here faculty of dentistry is equipped with hospital setting. Students in 3rd and 4th year can spend time in the hospital dental clinic that is an added benefit. It was founded in 1904 as McGill Dental School. It was established in the faculty of Medicine. The faculty is affiliated with Montreal General Hospital
7. University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine (UPenn): it was established in 1878 and one of the oldest university affiliated dental school in the nation. It s also known as Penn Dental Medicine and an Ivy League university. It offers a four year predoctoral DDM program, Postdoctoral programs, A Master of Science in Oral Biology, A Doctor of Dental Sciences, Program for Advanced Standing Students, Dual degree opportunities, Biodental consortial program.
6. The University of Toronto the Faculty of Dentistry: it is the Canadian dental school situated in Toronto, Ontario. Degrees are offered here to students is undergraduate Doctor of Dental surgery program as well as specialist programs including orthodontics, endodontics, Paediatric dentistry, periodontology, prosthodontics, maxillofacial and oral surgery, oral pathology, medicine, oral radiology, dental public health. A number of clinics are also operated by the faculty.
5. University of Michigan, School of Dentistry: it is the dental school of University of Michigan that is located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. It was founded in 1875 and provides education in craniofacial health care, oral, community service and research patient care. It was first the state university in the world. This university first provided graduate level dentistry education. There is also a museum in the school of dentistry; it is Sindecuse Museum of Dentistry. The school provides degrees in undergraduate Bachelor of Science in dental hygiene program, D.D.S program and Master of Science. You can study here restorative dentistry, prosthodonitcs, dental hygiene, biomaterials, endodontics , oral and maxillofacial surgery, pediatric dentistry, periodonitcs.
4. University of North Carolina, School of Dentistry: The school is committed to dental education at the graduate, doctoral, postdoctoral and undergraduate level. Our school offers degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery, Dental Hygiene, and Dental Assisting and in advanced dental education. It was established in 1789 and opened for students in 1795. It is nation’s first public university located in the college town of Chapel Hill, N.C. It is also a member of the prestigious association of American Universities.
3. The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (UTHSCSA) Dental School: this school has been providing dental education for more than 40 years. In 2015, clinical practices are moved to Center for Oral Health Care and Research. It has fours story 198,000 square foot of the art clinic providing all aspects of clinical experiences to students, resident, faculty and patients. This college research’s scientists have developed cutting edge studies on salivary diagnostics, stem cell regeneration of dental issues, bone regeneration, dental public health and prevention. This college is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
2. Harvard University, School of Dental Medicine: it is the first university based and affiliated dental school in North America. It is world class educational institution in broad categories. It has strong research backbone. It was founded in 1868 and was the first dental school in the United States. Here students study clinical medicine with Harvard medical students for two years having two additional years of intensive clinical science education. Mostly graduates students pursue their career in research, leadership in national professional organizations and in academia. It offers direct patient care and its own clinical facility.
1. University of Maryland at Baltimore (UMB), Baltimore College of Dental Surgery: it is renovated dental college and one of the first dental colleges in the world which is also a pioneer in the dental education. The college offers unique post graduation programs in experimental pathology with seven accredited post graduate residency programs. In this college you get your education by worlds’ best renowned faculty. It was founded in 1840 and it is now being led by Dean Mark A. Reynolds, DDS’86, PhD, MA.
If you are looking for experienced dentist in Palm Beach Gardens then you no need to wast your time in searching. Just click here to contact Dr. Skopp DDS.