Imagine if you have worked too hard to finish your research report. However, the grades which you got failed to meet your expectations. You start self-analysing but still remain clueless as to where your marks are deducted. So here comes a few tips to follow to attain good grades:
- Try to add facts and tables into thesis: Students should visit places, labs, laboratories, and meet people to collect data and information on their research topic. These should be a part of their thesis.
- Make detailed and interesting report: Students should keep their research report detailed and interesting. The most detailed research report has more chances to attain good marks. A decent share of final marks depends on the writing style of your report.
- Keep your report well-formatted: If your research is properly formatted research, it will let you grab good grades. So try to collect information from different sources.
- Maintain a record: Always maintain the record of data collected by you. Your work will sound more managed if you record the data date-wise. This will also help you in writing a well-researched thesis paper.
- Maintain a comprehensive research report: Try to make a comprehensive report by absorbing related facts, figures and quotations.
- Bring in facts in your report: There are many university professors who advise their student scholars to use related facts. They also want the saying of famous persons to be accommodated in their research report. So you should follow these guidelines.
- Highlights quotations: The student should know how to put and highlight different facts and quotations in research paper.
- Add variety in fonts: Try to bring different font formatting. For example, if Times Roman font has been used throughout your research paper, you can use a different font for highlighting your quotation.
Use tables, charts, and graphs: Pictures and display media speak volumes. They convey the message smartly and efficiently. Hence, try to use more if tables, graphs, and charts to display your facts and figures.